Posted on September 1, 2018 in News

A question we are often asked is “have you done work in (my) area?” or “Do you have experience with (this or that) Council?”  The Answer is: Probably, but you’re asking the wrong question.

The question shouldn’t be whether you’re experienced in working in this area or that. In Victoria, the planning provisions and principles remain the same. The question that needs to be asked is: are you a Registered and experienced Town Planner? and have you got experience with (this or that) type of planning permit?

Our town planning practice has been around for over 32 years!
From Melton to Mordialloc, Dandenong to Derrimut, Box Hill to Ballarat, Torquay to Toorak, Bendigo to Burwood, Coburg to Camberwell, Melbourne to Mornington – There’s not many places our work hasn’t taken us.

But most importantly we’re experienced town planners with a long track record of delivering for our clients.

Have a question? Give us a call today for an obligation free chat (03)52 981 568